Monday, May 4, 2009

New Gear Plus Huge MARK-DOWNS on ETSY!!


Another week of Listing on Ebay...my favorite place :p
Well there's New gear up there worth Checking out ^_^, and of course prices start reaaaaal low, much lower than I like but hey, we're in a recession which means lots of savings for my lovely Customers ♥

I also moved a bunch of gear from my Black Widow Etsy Store into Ebay this week for Clearance! So maybe some of those items you've been eyeing up for a while are there! Better check before they're gone ~_^!

On top of that, I have New Gear up in my Etsy store ^_^ Including MEGADETH & SLAYER PANTS!!! I was absolutely inspired from my excitement for the "Canadian Carnage" Tour coming up. So grab those before they're gone too ~_^ All items are One of a Kind as always ♥ 




No comments:

Post a Comment